NEW High Pressure Regulator
Highly accurate pressure regulation in the harshest environments
Versa’s single stage, high pressure regulator is the ARH ideal for first cut Natural Gas high pressure regulator. It is designed to accept up to 6000 psi input and reduce it to a working range of 10 to 500 psi.
This quality instrument is economical to buy as well as operate. The combined characteristics of high flow and minimal air consumption mean efficient economical operation.
- 316 stainless steel housing
- Compatible with sour gas
- Adaptable to offshore environments
- Provides extremely stable and repeatable control of gas pressure
- NACE standard MR0175 compliant
- Meets sulfide stress cracking material requirements
- Modular air package compatible
- 6000 psi rating