Electrical / Electro-Mechanical Engineer – Senior Product Design
Challenging opportunity to contribute to VERSA’S future success by joining our Engineering team. As an innovative engineer, you will research and develop new products to secure our reputation as a leader in providing valve reliability in the most challenging of environments and markets. You thrive in a collaborative setting where team dynamics produce the best of solutions. You are a self-starter and always looking for the solution that will best meet the needs of our customers. You value our commitment to continuous improvements, exemplary customer service and product customization, our 10-year warranty, and the importance we place on integrity and culture with all of our stakeholders. We look forward to hearing from you at recruiting @versa-valves.com
Summary of essential job functions:
- Leading R&D and lab activities developing new products for valve automation and fluid power industry as well as continuous improvements in current products.
- Interaction with other cross-functional departments.
- To be innovative in new product development by staying in tune with the latest technologies in the field.
- Responsible with meeting aggressive schedules in projects.
- Interact with suppliers as needed.
- Supporting assembly department with technical production issues as needed.
- Supporting Sales team by visiting customers for new applications and/or addressing field issue as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Electrical Engineering degree (min Bachelor of Science) with 5-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. Fluid Power industry a plus.
- Hands on experience in Electrical and Mechanical principles and design of Electro-Mechanical systems. Knowledge of Electro-Magnetic solenoids strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- Familiarity with respective regulatory standards a plus.
There is a reason many people join VERSA and stay for decades! We are a family-oriented organization with opportunities to grow.
Send resume and salary expectations to Recruiting@versa-valves.com